When can you get advising?
- This calendar is for Chemistry (all degrees) and for Biochemistry, whether or not you are currently registered in one of these degree programs.
- These advising sessions are for continuing or transfering students (year levels 2-4), not for new students. If you are a new student, click here.
- This calendar is updated periodically. Check often for latest availability estimates.
- The current week is displayed on the calendar. Move from week to week by using the arrow navigation buttons, or by clicking on the week selection box.
- Each coloured area on the calendar displayed represents an available time-slot.
There are two ways to get advising:
- by appointment, or
- or without appointment (first-come, first-served).
Without an appointment, click on the desired time-slot for the advisor's office location and show up at that location within the specified time-slot. Students will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis, without guarantee.