York University Science Co-op Program – Earn while you learn!
The York University Science Co-op Program provides students in specific programs with an opportunity to integrate their classroom learning with hands-on, paid, work experience related to their field of study. Co-op students will apply their classroom learning in a work environment, explore potential career options, and build relationships with colleagues and employers in their field of study. The Co-op program is available to students in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Environmental Biology, Environmental Science Honours degree programs.
York University Co-op Positions:
- Are paid, salaries ranging from $15-20 an hour
- Are full-time, 30-40 hours per week
- Mirror academic terms, September, January and May
- Appear on your York University transcript
- Include some of Canada’s largest and most innovative companies
Attend an Information Session: